I don’t see a bus that’s departing from near where I live. How can I participate in Let My People GOTV?


Bend the Arc Jewish Action is setting up as many buses as possible for Let My People GOTV, but unfortunately we can’t cover every place.

If there isn’t an official bus near where you live, you can still participate in Let My People GOTV. In fact, we need your help to make this effort a success!

You can sign up to volunteer directly at a canvass site that you can travel to. If you need support to be able to travel to a swing state, there are travel scholarships available by request.

If you are willing to drive and want to carpool with friends, you can also request travel subsidies. If you are able to host a carpool and need financial support, please apply on the Request Travel Scholarships page.

Join the Jewish movement to defeat Trump

or join with Facebook or Twitter